Moderator: Global Moderator

djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Re: Just checking in

Post by djdan »

What can I say to top what the others have already said! Im not sure

All I can say, IT IS GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK! And Im glad to know that you were safe, the volunteering, was that after the hurricanes you faced last year? how are things shaping up in your community after that? I hope you werent affected too badly from it!

Would love to see you on ESO soon for some games buddy, I still have flashbacks with our 3v3 me you and BA with the mean aztec pumas haha was an epic game!

Hope you and the family are doing great and like I said hope to see you on ESO soon for some games buddy! Really missed having you around, you were always a great attribute to this clan! And are noted as a legend!

Take Care buddy!
Dan
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
severebeating
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by severebeating »

Hey Cyclo.
Whattup Dog?
I miss our late night games. I was just in Houston a week ago. Send me a PM some time & let's have a game. I am still on late night although I haven't been on all that much lately.
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

Hey Cyc! Great to hear from you! I'm happy that all is well with you and your family. I've thought about you and wondered what you've been up to.

The legend returns!

Great to hear from you Cyc. Stay safe and I hope you visit us more often in the future.

Craz
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Any strat that beats me is lame." -CrAz3n

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n
Cyclohexane
Honorary Officer

Post by Cyclohexane »

This is such a great clan to get a good responce. I see a lot of old timers still frequenting the place.

My wife currently has me working in the backyard in my freetime but I really do need to get back online. How many people are using the fan patch?

Is it worth it to download? I have been out of it so long, I have no idea what is going on. I'd probably have a hard time just keepng villager production going.
Lead, Follow, or Get the Hell out of the way!

QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE & AOE3 TWC TAD UNIT COMPARISON:
AOE3 TWC TAD Quick Reference & AOE3 TWC TAD UNIT COMPARISON
Tubruk
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Tubruk »

[quote=""Cyclohexane""]This is such a great clan to get a good responce. I see a lot of old timers still frequenting the place.

My wife currently has me working in the backyard in my freetime but I really do need to get back online. How many people are using the fan patch?

Is it worth it to download? I have been out of it so long, I have no idea what is going on. I'd probably have a hard time just keepng villager production going.[/quote]

Hey man not much of the aoe3 community have the FP or are even going to bother with it tbh.

but all our N3O clan games are hosted on the FP Except for the Odd 1 or 2.

i hope you do find the time to come on though.
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

As TubTub has already said, the FP is not widely used by the general community, but we as a clan use it for 95% of our games. Whatever time you hop on there is normally a few other members floating around on the FP so I would suggest downloading the FP.
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

Hope everything is going well with you Cyclo, missed ya around here and glad to see your still checking up on us, its definately worth getting the fp, seen as thats what most of the clan games are hosted on, but to play rated usually its Robot Entertainment patch.

Hope to see you around ESO soon for some games with your OP Aztecs in the near future!!
Dan

P.S. Did you have a vent account?
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!