CrAz3n is still alive! Hello to all my old friends!

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: CrAz3n is still alive! Hello to all my old friends!

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

Hey craz3n!
You can find most of us on Steam. Florida eh? I'll be visiting the Sunshine State in less than a month! My first trip to the USA.
Sadly these boards aren't active anymore.
Good to see that we had an impact on your health and life!
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Wow.  Roger, it's good to hear from you.  I remember playing some of my first games here with you in some late nights.  I think that was about 10 years ago...where does the time go?  Glad to hear from you and hope you are well.  If you ever come to the Lone Star state, hit me up for a beer.  If you ever read this.  Jarrod
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

Roger, Roger!

Great to hear how much better you are doing buddy! I was gutted my state plans never materialised last year, but I have a friend looking to go disappearing for 6 months and asked me to do the stateside stint with him(currently saving like a mad man). I believe I still have your e-mail saved, so I will shoot an e-mail your way in the hope to catch you at one point!

Thank you for everything dude, you truly are a one in a million and helping to found this great community with Nasty, and Bulldog. The legacy you guys left is truly amazing!

If you ever still game here and there, you can catch me on steam, Darlo90.

All the best, Roger!

Dan
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!