AoE 4 anyone?

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

huGGy

AoE 4 anyone?

Post by huGGy »

Hey guys,

it's been a while. Hope everybody is doing good. :)

I was wondering who of you guys is going to play AoE 4? I haven't bought it yet, but i'm willing to do so in the near future.

Cheers
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: AoE 4 anyone?

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

Hello huGGy.
Quite a few do (and plan to in the near future), we have a Discord and a Steam group.
Message me on BattleNet and I can link you up. You know we have us added there for almost a decade by now :)
huGGy

Post by huGGy »

Aaryn_GenD wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:28 pm Hello huGGy.
Quite a few do (and plan to in the near future), we have a Discord and a Steam group.
Message me on BattleNet and I can link you up. You know we have us added there for almost a decade by now :)
Cool! Yeah, i'll message you on steam.

Are there some active replay sites? On the leaderboard stats i saw names like MarineLord, Vortix and Lucifron popping up. Seems like some (former)SC2 pros are picking up the game as well.
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

huGGy wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:33 pmCool! Yeah, i'll message you on steam.

Are there some active replay sites? On the leaderboard stats i saw names like MarineLord, Vortix and Lucifron popping up. Seems like some (former)SC2 pros are picking up the game as well.
Not just some, but a lot of them! Even other big streamers are streaming it despite still being active in their maingames (Savjz, ViBe, etc.)
Replays can only be watched from the tabs right now, you can't share replay files (yet).

Oops, I forgot that I have you both on BattleNet and Steam.
Btw, I can give you back your old forum account if you lost the details. Not that it matters much but ^^
Nighthawk22
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Nighthawk22 »

Hello everyone!

Certainly has been a minute, but the AoE4 release seems a good time to check back in. Was recently able to purchase my own PC this year, so I've been able to get into playing a bit again. If there was any sort of community being built, or if anyone is looking to play some games over a decent connection, give me a shout. :)

Hope all is well!