Moderator: Global Moderator

KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Osama Bin Laden is dead!

Post by KingKaramazov »

Heyo!
:D
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead!

Post by Soccerman771 »

Don't mess with the US. We will hunt you down, we will find you, and then we will kill you.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
wicked_assassin
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by wicked_assassin »

Next up is the guy behind lockerbie.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

My-mmy, OTTOMAN EXPLORER, HOW WILL I BUILD TRADEPOSTS FROM NOW ON?

jk, nice to see that the NATO mission achieved one of its greatest objectives.
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Ill start by saying that my initial and spontaneous thoughts were of joy. This will provide a lot of "closure" for a lot of people. Countless families have been waiting for this very moment.

I would have been a lot happier if he were actually captured but, dead will do....... for now. The majority of those families mentioned above, will be happier it ended this way. Or maybe not.

As I drove 2 work this morning, I gave the whole post 9/11 Bin Laden situation a lot of thought. So much so that I barely remember doing my daily 30km drive 2 work. Throughout this day dreaming vehicle automated drive I came up with a lot of questions. Some seemed more intriguing than others. For instance; isnt it remarkable that a single man can stay hidden for almost 10 years, whilst the most powerful military and technological nation is literally out 2 get u. Its been the US´s OFFICIAL mission 2 find him for the last 10 years.

I wondered how much money, directly and indirectly, that this sole mission cost, not only the average "Joe" but tax payers around the globe! For all Official (Sporting is gonna create a new thread now :P ) purposes all NATO countries had some sort of financial intervention on this matter. The resources, material and non material, involved in this man hunt could have gone into other much needed things.

I couldnt stay under the radar for a single day, yet alone 10 fricking years. Naturally we all know that the man had a substantial amount of logistical and financial support 2 accomplish this but the fact remains that a single human being can, in 2days world, stay under the radar for that looooong period of time. And I doubt, unlike Saddam, that he spent several of these years living uncomfortably, hidden 300m below ground in some hellish cave with no access to ESO or battlenet. In fact some news agencies reported that he was found in a "...mansion..." 60km´s from the Pakistani capital.

Being the ruthless, sophisticated fanatic that he was, I wondered about the present. About the what now scenario. Lets not forget a couple of things here: a) this guy has a serious motive b) he has the drive and experience c) he has a crippled but still functional system (Morocco happened just a few days ago) d) the support of thousands, if not millions of people world wide, that are willing 2 "continue his work". With all this in mind, and TEN years of thinking 2 add 2 all this, would it b feasible 2 admit that he gave clear and specific orders to be carried out in case this very (predictable) day would ever occur. I dont want 2 seem pessimistic here, neither 2 I want it 2 seem like Im not happy he was finally shut down, but surely my question stands and seems legit. He had more than plenty of time, money and people 2 prepare for this very day.

On a more positive note, most European stock exchanges are bullish with several analysts stating that this was a direct result of Obama´s speech 2 the world. This is a good thing; at least for me :D Also, people, regardless of literacy levels, are aware that by cutting off the snakes head that the darn beast will die. Thus overall people will feel safer. Or will they? Using the "cowboy´s" (namely Bush Jr) infamous starting words "make no mistake about it" terrorism is by NO means over. People all around the world still hold a grudge, especially 2wards the US and most Western capitalist countries. And history has shown us that these terror inflicting organizations are all 2 similar 2 mushrooms, sprouting in countries that are infested by poverty and fear. Even the self proclaimed educated still put terms like Islam and terrorist in the same bag. People in the middle east still throw rocks at each other when ever they can and build tunnels 2 traffic artillery whilst neighbouring countries that have been forced 2 become democratic (namely Irak) are still at an all time high violence rate, and other countries continue 2 advance with their nuclear program.

Now that this chapter is over who will the world turn 2? Who will reach that award winning FBI public enemy No1 status? War sells, war provides jobs and feeds the super rich, which in turn strive in behind the screens puppet mastery. War needs a new face. "They" have gotten rid of two faces that have been laughing in "their" faces for the last 20 years (Saddam and now Bin Laden). Who will become the new bad guy we all luv 2 hate?

out
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

[quote=""LaZy""]Who will become the new bad guy we all luv 2 hate?

out[/quote]

anonymous. They cost sony 24billion to fix PSN and it still not up yet. More sony fight back more sh!t they get into. Funny that the FBI want to stop them but you can still get tuts on youtube on how they do the ticks >.<
wicked_assassin
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by wicked_assassin »

In times like this i wish belgium was a bid more like the us. Belgium would just lock them up for 17 years and then release him. Ow wait they have done that before ("Pierre Carette").

Terrorism has always existed. Wasn't it islam and their jihad it were the communists or extreme left (latter still exist in europe). The dark truth is this a battle we will never really win, but if they keep coming i suspect we won't stop killing.
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

I did not expect to get up today and find out that Osama Bin Laden is dead. This is good news for sure! Lets hope the rest of them are too busy with eternal power struggles and fighting amongst themselves to ever do something as horrific as 9/11 again. For years Bin Laden stood as a powerful symbol to those who would do innocent people harm and now the world has been shown that you cannot get away with terrorism.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""LaZy""]Who will become the new bad guy we all luv 2 hate?

out[/quote]

anonymous. They cost sony 24billion to fix PSN and it still not up yet. More sony fight back more sh!t they get into. Funny that the FBI want to stop them but you can still get tuts on youtube on how they do the ticks >.<[/quote]

Gets my vote.

Others to consider:
Qaddaffi
South American nutjob President (too many to list)
Al Queda #2
jtackel@hotmail.com

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

[quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""LaZy""]Who will become the new bad guy we all luv 2 hate?

out[/quote]

anonymous. They cost sony 24billion to fix PSN and it still not up yet. More sony fight back more sh!t they get into. Funny that the FBI want to stop them but you can still get tuts on youtube on how they do the ticks >.<[/quote]

Gets my vote.

Others to consider:
Qaddaffi
Al Queda #2[/quote]

Speaking of Anonymous and world leaders. Did anyone see this?

http://www.securecomputing.net.au/News/ ... sites.aspx
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""LaZy""]Who will become the new bad guy we all luv 2 hate?

out[/quote]

Gets my vote.

Others to consider:
Qaddaffi
Al Queda #2[/quote]

Speaking of Anonymous and world leaders. Did anyone see this?

http://www.securecomputing.net.au/News/ ... sites.aspx[/quote]

If achmedinjob (sp?) were to have a "heart attack" I wouldn't cry. 8)
jtackel@hotmail.com

huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

[quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""LaZy""]Who will become the new bad guy we all luv 2 hate?

out[/quote]

Gets my vote.

Others to consider:
Qaddaffi
Al Queda #2[/quote]

I doubt that one...In the last 20 years there was a fantastic progress going on in south america when it comes to establishing a free democracy. Clearly nothing to compare with Gaddaffi, Al Qaida or Ahmedinejad.

It's good they finally got Osama. This whole crap needs to be stopped

Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

[quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""LaZy""]Who will become the new bad guy we all luv 2 hate?

out[/quote]

Gets my vote.

Others to consider:
Qaddaffi
Al Queda #2[/quote]

I doubt that one...In the last 20 years there was a fantastic progress going on in south america when it comes to establishing a free democracy. Clearly nothing to compare with Gaddaffi, Al Qaida or Ahmedinejad.

It's good they finally got Osama. This whole crap needs to be stopped

Image[/quote]

Bless you for being Buddhist!