Interested in joining N3O? You can find all the information here

Moderator: Global Moderator

djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Re: Post Here To Join N3O

Post by djdan »

Hey Max and Samme, welcome to the clan guys.
If you add our officers, as I am sure they will you and if you see any online just introduce yourself and get them to add you in to the clan.
Our clan's officer's names can be located in our clan list Here!
Even though the officer's names have been listed

Once the page has loaded if you click on the word 'Rank' twice it will come up with all the names of the officer's in the clan, we suggest you add all of our officer's and most of our member, the ones that are active.

And to all members don't forget to add Max and Samme to your friends.
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

Welcome Max and Samme!
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Any strat that beats me is lame." -CrAz3n

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

Welcome to the clan guys!
Roger_The_Rogue
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Roger_The_Rogue »

First Name - Roger
ESO Name - Roger_The_Rogue
Why I want to join N3O - I am looking for a friendly and laidback clan and this clan seems to fit the bill. :D

I am mostly online for few hours during the weekends (when my wife lets me play - just don't tell her that I said that! 8O ). I am bit new to AoE3 - just bought the game last month and am enjoying it. :D I like to look for few fun games during the weekend. Ranks aren't so important to me - I just play for fun. :D Is this the right clan for me?
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

Welcome Roger!

I think you'll like it here if you're looking for a clan with mature, friendly guys. We've been a clan for 7 years and have some great people here.

Visit our Clan List and add our officers to your friends list. When you see one on (They are very active so it shouldn't be a problem) ask them for an invite. As officers see your post they will do the same and ask you when they see you on ESO.

Welcome to N3O Roger

CrAz (Roger)
Last edited by NEO_CrAz3n on Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Any strat that beats me is lame." -CrAz3n

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Hi Roger. Welcome to N3O.

Your certainly in the right place if your more interested in having fun than worrying about your rank!
Most of us are playing on The Asian Dynasties expansion pack, do you have this too? We have only a few players who play the AOE3 (Vanila). Just thought I would ask as you say you have only recently purchased the game.

I'll be sure to look out for you on ESO!

Cheers, StrokeyBlofeld
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

Welcome Roger, you are at the right place :)

GL HF
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
Roger_The_Rogue
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Roger_The_Rogue »

[quote=""StrokeyBlofeld""]Most of us are playing on The Asian Dynasties expansion pack, do you have this too? We have only a few players who play the AOE3 (Vanila). Just thought I would ask as you say you have only recently purchased the game.[/quote]

I've purchased the AoE3 Gold Edition (AoE3 & TWC together :D ). Let's see if my wife will listen to my hints and buy me TAD for Christmas present! :D

Anyway I don't mind if there are few players playing AoE/TWC - I only want to play few games to develop my basic skills as AoE is very much different from other games (Home Cities are very interesting concept!). 8O

Anyway hope to meet you all on battlefield soon. :D
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

Welcome Roger, sounds like you'll fit in well here. Catch you on ESO soon!
BashUgood
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by BashUgood »

Hi Roger,

Welcome to your new home...
I know where your coming from... my wife has givin me plenty of heat, I actually had to not play yesterday.. this game can get quite addictive if you don't keep yourself in check..

BTW... Remember that alt + esc at times while on ESO or in-game will become your best friend when your wife is coming under radar. ;)
severebeating
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by severebeating »

Welcome, Roger. Give me a shout if you see me online & I will join you in TWC or nilla for a game or two.
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

[quote=""BashUgood""]Hi Roger,

Welcome to your new home...
I know where your coming from... my wife has givin me plenty of heat, I actually had to not play yesterday.. this game can get quite addictive if you don't keep yourself in check..

BTW... Remember that alt + esc at times while on ESO or in-game will become your best friend when your wife is coming under radar. ;)[/quote]

Another good idea would be to assign a "hotkey" on your keyboard as a shortcut to a spreadsheet detailing your christmas finances or something you have planned for your wifes birthday.... this should keep you in her good books. ;)
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

Hey Roger, welcome to the clan, I've added you to my friends list as I'm sure you will also. Hope to see you on ESO soon for a game, if I have time or have no already promised a game i will surely play you on Vanilla or TWC.

Cya soon buddy!
DJDan
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
khayosk
Conscript
Conscript

Post by khayosk »

First Name - Khay
ESO Name - Khayos
Why I want to join N3O - N3O appears to have just the right attitude for me. I hate clans with requirements, I believe all clans should be taking in everyone and helping them get better. This clan clearly works and I have had enough of helping keep failing clans afloat, I'd rather help a healthy one continue and get better. :D
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Post by Navarone_Guy »

Welcome to the clan, Khay! I'll add you if I see you online.
Groovy.