Interested in joining N3O? You can find all the information here

Moderator: Global Moderator

TubTub
N3O Member
N3O Member

hi

Post by TubTub »

Hey, how are you guys?

Well I have decided to start playing aoe3 again, after too long of a break.
I'll probably be back on eso in 2 weeks or so, once I have the internet in my flat. So if my application doesn't go through I'd still love to play with some of you oldies.

I haven't played much aoe or any other games for the past 8 months or so. And I believe I have matured not only as a gamer (due to losses in real life sports) but as a person in general and would appreciate if this application was at least considered before its rejection.

Anyway if I'm not accepted there won't be any hard feelongs and feel free to message me on eso. I look forward to catching up with you guys that I'm familiar with and meeting those of which im not.
Tubruk (AoE:3, (2235)Hearthstone HoW)
IamTubruk (LOL)
Momojia (Steam)
DutchNvG
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: hi

Post by DutchNvG »

Ory :D Welcome back!
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

Tubby!  clan night is 7gmt on sunday when we try to get 4v4s with TS.
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

TubTub wrote: (due to losses in real life sports) but as a person in general and would appreciate if this application was at least considered before its rejection.
what does this mean?

anyway cool to see you back tubruk. i'm sure people will play with you on the clan nights
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

I still love ya tubby ! :D

Would love to see you get back.
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
TubTub
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by TubTub »

Hi guys, yeah I'll be back soon. As soon as I find the best internet deal.

@ aaryn, I used to get really pissed off with losing on aoe3. But now I do MMA (mixed martial arts) and have been bested quite a few times, its taught me how to take a loss. And having to work to support myself and seeing that there is more to life than a computer screen has made me grow up in a sense. Even though I still have my immature humour :) .
  As for the last part, it wasn't quite worded as well as it could of been. What I mean is that I'd like my application to be considered properly, not just dismissed because I've been in/out 'X' amount of times.
IamTubruk (LOL)
Momojia (Steam)
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

I recognise the feeling of being angry when you lose. I can rage so hard. I tend to just walk downstairs and puch the wall really hard a few times, then followed by tightening all my muscles as hard as I can. After that usually the biggest part of the anger goes away, and I am left with a feeling of disappointment in myself, which will go away after I've figured out why I lost.

Another possibility is to go into a game with the mindset of "i am going to lose because the opponent is so much better". I realised this by playing bart so often and losing alwyas to him, and then I was like "hmm Im never angry when I lose to him, maybe it is because I do not think I am going to win".

Anyways, being angry after a loss is human, some people have it more than others (cough cough me cough cough)
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

unrated
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

It helps me a lot, and that is exactly what I am doing. However I can be very angry when I lose a game which I think I should have won because I am better or w/e.
Shizle
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Shizle »

good to see ya tubruk.  i'll be back at aoe in a few weeks, and would love to play some games with you.  you can crush me just like before :)
lordandcount
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by lordandcount »

Hi Tubby,

Now you're back what has your new skype become? I'm guessing it's again a new one cuz you forgot your password again :P
NEO_CrAz3n wrote: L&C is sorta the N3O police.
I'm the most annoying officer
TubTub
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by TubTub »

Hey shiz, good to see you mate. Im looking forward to having a couple games with you. I'm rusty as hell though so it will probably be you handing out the ass kickings!
Wish I could say the same to you maurice ;P

Yes maurice I will have to get a new skype account haha, this time I will remember it :P
IamTubruk (LOL)
Momojia (Steam)
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

I remember the last time you were rusty and played 1v1 with me, that was still pretty darn good :)
TubTub
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by TubTub »

ohh jerom, you are too kind haha. seriously though even holding a mouse feels alien to me now.

I should be on later, i've just driven home for the weekend :)
IamTubruk (LOL)
Momojia (Steam)