lower graphics very smooth and less lag it seems
"Rock and roll is the hamburger that ate the world." --Peter York
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: SCII on Low Graphics

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

[quote=""KingKaramazov""][quote=""Aaryn_GenD""]1500 bucks :O
no why? there are great pcs for 500€ (660$)
and 4-5 years is affordable i reckon^^[/quote]

If I were to spend $$ on a new computer, I'd want to a) build it myself and b) build it to be solid for the long run, not just adequate for now. That'd run me at least $1000 probably, maybe a couple hundred more, plus shipping and handling etc. I've looked into it before.

Anyways, I'm a poor college student, so even $500 is well out of my range.[/quote]

that's why i said every couple of years, not evey week ;-)
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: SCII on Low Graphics

Post by KingKaramazov »

[quote=""Aaryn_GenD""][quote=""KingKaramazov""][quote=""Aaryn_GenD""]1500 bucks :O
no why? there are great pcs for 500€ (660$)
and 4-5 years is affordable i reckon^^[/quote]

If I were to spend $$ on a new computer, I'd want to a) build it myself and b) build it to be solid for the long run, not just adequate for now. That'd run me at least $1000 probably, maybe a couple hundred more, plus shipping and handling etc. I've looked into it before.

Anyways, I'm a poor college student, so even $500 is well out of my range.[/quote]

that's why i said every couple of years, not evey week ;-)[/quote]

Alas, new comp is just not in the cards for me at the moment. I don't really play enough for it to be worthwhile, anyhow.

Perhaps when I graduate my parents will spring for a new one as a gift. Or perhaps I'll make some money this summer.

Either way, I'm content playing in low graphics until then.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey