PvT Worst game ever.

Strategy and Replay Discussion, please state the matchup in the thread title

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

Gomezd
N3O Member
N3O Member

PvT Worst game ever.

Post by Gomezd »

This game is like nails scratching a blackboard. Yet I must share it.

ps: watch at your own risk.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: PvT Worst game ever.

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

heya, i watched it all, let me comment.

Why did you go Gate Gate CC in the beginning? i think gate cc gate is a better way, you can start building your stalker earlier.
After you saw y our stalker contain not really working out in the beginning you should have went back and defend for any harass (hellion/banshee), because he did counterattack and you lost over 20 probes.
Here i am wondering why he didn't finish you off he was 24 SCVs to your 5 probes.
This guy keeps turtling and dropping, building mass CCs but he seemed really clueless.
I think in the midgame skirmishes you neeed some sentries, to trap those MM balls and then storming
Towards the end, when you marched to his base, you attacked right underneath his raxes, he kept geteting reinforcements and overwhelmed, you. i think you scouted that northwest base of his way too late, if you attacked there instead of his rax colony, you could cut off all of his income and he wouldn't be able to produce anything. that was the big mistake you did lategame imo, but in the end you still won :)