AoE4

General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

36drew
Honorary Officer

Re: AoE4

Post by 36drew »

Looks like evidence to me. I say we hire a plumber to go check on their plumbing and report back with more info. I asked Aloysius, and he said if someone walked into their office that they would for sure know exactly what they were working on. He also said that if that person shared it with the world that they would have their pants sued off.
cleeduz
Honorary Officer

Post by cleeduz »

[quote=""36drew""]Looks like evidence to me. I say we hire a plumber to go check on their plumbing and report back with more info. I asked Aloysius, and he said if someone walked into their office that they would for sure know exactly what they were working on. He also said that if that person shared it with the world that they would have their pants sued off.[/quote]

Road Trip!! I've got nothing to loose!! :)

* I also want to try out their Beer Garden, before rating them out. lol :twisted:
"Nature doesn't like Agra forts." - Sporting Lisbon

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria. - Ben Franklin
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Post by GeneralMichael »

Well if we have heard nothing in the next two years, I think I may try to get an internship, and then I could spy on them and report back under some anonymous account that I will create later. Ha let them find me I say, I will mask my tracks and make sure that if they do find me it will not have been an easy task mu wa ha ha ha ha ha.

cleeduz
Honorary Officer

Post by cleeduz »

Plano, TX..... I wonder how far that is from Soccer aka "Secret Agent Man"?

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria. - Ben Franklin
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

I think that aoe4 will come out around nov time as a lot of game do , might not be this year maybe next year?
Wetmelon
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Wetmelon »

Umm considering there are words like "Projectile" and "Engineer" on his post-its, I would guess something world warish. That picture with the 1 2 3 4 5 had a vietnam era guy... and I honestly don't think that was "just for fun".
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

[quote=""Wetmelon""]Umm considering there are words like "Projectile" and "Engineer" on his post-its, I would guess something world warish. That picture with the 1 2 3 4 5 had a vietnam era guy... and I honestly don't think that was "just for fun".[/quote]

wut? there were words like catapult and ballista :-P
im 100% sure it won't be any future crap
cleeduz
Honorary Officer

Post by cleeduz »

There also a "Mascot Concepts" one.... I'm clueless, tbh. But it looks like trees on his screen, from what I can make it out, it looks AOEish. <--- new word, all mine, feel free to use it. :P

HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

WWI or WWII ftw
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""HeJurmhoanni""]WWI or WWII ftw[/quote]

If this is the case, the American Civilization will have to be present. And what are unique American units? Or American buildings? How about fast food chain restaurants that automatically produce food, but cost unit mobility due to increased obesity?
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
frenchfantom
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by frenchfantom »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""][quote=""HeJurmhoanni""]WWI or WWII ftw[/quote]

If this is the case, the American Civilization will have to be present. And what are unique American units? Or American buildings? How about fast food chain restaurants that automatically produce food, but cost unit mobility due to increased obesity?[/quote]

hahaha
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

An RTS based on WWI would be the worst RTS ever.

Hooray for 5 hour games of trench warfare!
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
Bart331
Major
Major

Post by Bart331 »

if they ever gonna make a new aoe game they shouldnt let it be in modern times, and just do a remake of an older game. WW1/2 would destroy the typical aoe feeling for me, youre supposed to fight with ppl with swords and bows.
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

if anyone got the collectors edition, during the DVD it said no one at the time of making wanted to make a WW1/2 game for AOE.
ckei
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by ckei »

Im just hoping for a new game,doesnt have to be aoe4 imo as long as it is a RTS game