longest game ever ?

General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

longest game ever ?

Post by joe4holly »

[img width=800 height=450]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2402/screen4qv.jpg[/img]

i got 4v1 for like an hour so kinda lost.  RL game time 6 hours prob, man i feel ill now ..
36drew
Honorary Officer

Re: longest game ever ?

Post by 36drew »

I had one slightly longer in vanilla on carribean when the game first came out.  I had to leave after over 3 hours to go to work.  There is a story about a clan game that went so long and late that some clan members actually had to call in sick for work the next day.  Maybe Jim or someone recalls the details.  Man.... Those were the days.
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

Ive also had like a 3 hour game once (though I cant really remember the exact time it was too long ago).

Iirc we started playing on Texas when I was noob with one of my real life friends sitting next to me playing aswell. We were something like Dutch France Portuguese vs Germany Japan and some other civ. I rushed but like got worn off and after that it was an epic game where we kept trying to make a trade monopoly work but it kept failing, while one of our team mates was afk. Then eventually he came back but my real life friend had to go so I sat down on his comp, started playing while occasoinally spamming the gens on the other comp using my wireless keyboard and mouse XD
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

Just woke up, didnt know you could get a hangover from playing aoe.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

I want that map. NOW
murdilator
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by murdilator »

I have an Africa version of that map I think. But it seems that if that's Joe4Holly's screenshot then he has the map. That would be really cool. I'd like to get it as well. What if an RM was made out of it?

EDIT: Here is the latest version of the Earth Map:

http://aoe3.heavengames.com/downloads/s ... ileid=3104

Need to be played as FFA, but players can make alliances during the game.
"Feel the Might of the Sioux!" - Gall, when fighting and defeating your army at his own base.

---------------

Scenario Design Competition Participant 2009:

3v3 WildernessRoad: https://aoe3.heavengames.com/downloads/ ... ileid=2521