N3O FP Gets Rated 5.0 on HG!

Post by murdilator »

This is a pretty exciting thing to look at:

:D!!!!

http://aoe3.heavengames.com/downloads/l ... rating=top

And:

http://aoe3.heavengames.com/downloads/s ... ileid=3363

5.0 Woo!!!

I just hope the rating is justified! I mean he is just mentioning those silly Manchu Horse Archers...I think I'll tell him how to enable them. I hope he actually liked the whole of the mod apart from the Manchus, lol.
"Feel the Might of the Sioux!" - Gall, when fighting and defeating your army at his own base.

---------------

Scenario Design Competition Participant 2009:

3v3 WildernessRoad: https://aoe3.heavengames.com/downloads/ ... ileid=2521
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: N3O FP Gets Rated 5.0 on HG!

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Congratulations Murdilator, it's great to see your hard work being appreciated. You help taking our clan's name to a greater stake.
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

Just curios why you still stick with aoe? I was passionate about it for a long time, but all games have a finite life. Do you ever think about hanging up your aoe boots and doing something else?
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

when the right game comes out...
murdilator
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by murdilator »

I don't really play it anymore. I'm sort of on a gaming ban as to say. Anyways, after I finished modding, and after I lost my account, it was more fun to play single player with my dad, whom I've taught to play.

I thought it was fun that my work finally got a rating. And a very good one. Well, I was just excited, though its been a month or so since I've played Ages III.

Btw, I like Rome Total War and that's the game I've been into these past six months more or less. I modded it for my own self so that it would be fun to play, and that's that. Otherwise I've loved that game for a long time. I liked other total war games and played Myst games with my brother. Well, that's about all. And some of my old friends still like Ages III or Rome. So that's what I cruise with. Newer games just aren't looking better than Company of Heroes, so I'm not sure I'm going into much more that the Ancient series again.
Last edited by murdilator on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Feel the Might of the Sioux!" - Gall, when fighting and defeating your army at his own base.

---------------

Scenario Design Competition Participant 2009:

3v3 WildernessRoad: https://aoe3.heavengames.com/downloads/ ... ileid=2521
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

36drew wrote: Just curios why you still stick with aoe? I was passionate about it for a long time, but all games have a finite life. Do you ever think about hanging up your aoe boots and doing something else?
Must say aoe3 is still my most played game aswell. It just... idk, it has everything to me and it's actually the only game I've played seriously in my life, I can't just give it up..
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down- ah right. Unfortunately I can't suggest Aoeo because the custom scenario mode is still in development and they don't allow mods of the game yet either.