A dutch rec.

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

36drew
Honorary Officer

A dutch rec.

Post by 36drew »

Map: New England
Match: Dutch (36drew) vs. British (Victor_Swe)
Winner: 36drew

Description: I go for the 2 bank, then 5 hussar, then 2 more bank semi-ff. I almost loose some hussar and am only able to raid 1 villager. I gather some treasure and get my banks up and go age iii with fast age. He pushes to my tc with some musk and huss and takes out one bank. I spam ruyter from 2 stables and ship 1000 wood.

I get a foundation up and go for falcs! I am notorious for leaving falcs unguarded, and I kinda do, but enough of them live that it's GG when it comes time to push back.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
36drew
Honorary Officer

Re: A dutch rec.

Post by 36drew »

BTW, its a pretty good build. I hit fortress at 8:47. So for making 4 banks and 5 hussars along the way -- it might be worthwhile to copy!
etrips888
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by etrips888 »

will watch..
dont play dutch a whole lot but they are fun none the less
ruminator
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by ruminator »

Waiting for the extra 100 wood in FP 1.2 before I risk Dutch again in 1v1!
"Could you, would you, with a goat? Would you, could you, on a boat?" Doctor Seuss

"Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?"
George Wallace
ruminator
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by ruminator »

Waiting for the extra 100 wood in FP 1.2 before I risk Dutch again in 1v1!
"Could you, would you, with a goat? Would you, could you, on a boat?" Doctor Seuss

"Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?"
George Wallace
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""36drew""]BTW, its a pretty good build. I hit fortress at 8:47. So for making 4 banks and 5 hussars along the way -- it might be worthwhile to copy![/quote]

Nice, Drew. Sounds like a good one. You gotta love rolling out the guns on the British musketeers and yelling: "Anvallen!" (Waits for lordandcount to correct his noob Dutch).
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
lordandcount
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by lordandcount »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""][quote=""36drew""]BTW, its a pretty good build. I hit fortress at 8:47. So for making 4 banks and 5 hussars along the way -- it might be worthwhile to copy![/quote]

Nice, Drew. Sounds like a good one. You gotta love rolling out the guns on the British musketeers and yelling: "Anvallen!" (Waits for lordandcount to correct his noob Dutch).[/quote]

actually you spelled allmost correctly, it is aanvallen, although they pronounce most dutch words a bit weird
NEO_CrAz3n wrote: L&C is sorta the N3O police.
I'm the most annoying officer
JKL4LiF3
Corporal
Corporal

Post by JKL4LiF3 »

klaar