Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Immortal_Warrior
Corporal
Corporal

Immortal_Warrior vs nobumanteikkoku

Post by Immortal_Warrior »

french vs japan on borneo

ok, i decide 2 xbow/pike rush this brigadier, he turtles, and doesnt seem 2 come out, so i raid some shrines and vills with xbow trying 2 sus him out and he goes industrial :oops: he just turtles comes out with like 50 yumi...

could i have some helpful feedback plz, so next time i go vs a some1 that high, i dont look so like such a noob :D

enjoy : 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Am3ricanCa3sar
Private
Private

Re: Immortal_Warrior vs nobumanteikkoku

Post by Am3ricanCa3sar »

i think you have to be much more aggressive, send your first set of units straight to towncenter, try to keep him off orchard and forced to build troops. don't worry about shrines to start with, put military set point on the shrines, so they will gather there and destroy them. be very aggressive force him to garrison his vills into towncenter, don't worry about him killing a few crossbow, retreat, and then go back, force him to garrison again, the whole time though you should be thinking of getting to age three before him and not fighting it out in age two. this probably means use resource shipments. if you keep him off food and force him to build early army, you should be able to keep ahead of him, the key is being very aggressive and have good micro. overall though hit japs hard and fast, and try to get an age up on them. gl hf
Immortal_Warrior
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Immortal_Warrior vs nobumanteikkoku

Post by Immortal_Warrior »

thx, i just started 2 do that, it works, especially effective with germany.