MLG Columbus

General Discussion about StarCraft 2

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

etrips888
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: MLG Columbus

Post by etrips888 »

Did anyone else just see Idra quit with the lead??
What was that!
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

I was rooting for T anyways

muhuhahahahaha

I kinda lol'd when Day 9 said "I dont think its appropriate to let him know when we join the game", really sad for Idra though
Last edited by jerom on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

etrips888 wrote: Did anyone else just see Idra quit with the lead??
What was that!
That was bad. :S
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

yes idra's quit was weird. but understandable if you were at his spot with limited information.
i'm liking how MC gets kicked in the ass left and right, his era is over he isn't on the top anymore.

i also liked naniwa vs losira, funny how he always pushes and gets caught by forcefields, yet still wins the game

since moon is 1-0 over mc now and if he manages to win, he can take his revenge on nani
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Aaryn_GenD wrote: i'm liking how MC gets kicked in the ass left and right, his era is over he isn't on the top anymore.
u might not like oGsMC but ur statement about him is totally unfounded. He continues 2 play a phenomenal P game regardless of opponent or civ.

out

PS another oGsMC vs EGIdra would be epic in its own right
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

Well -- three of the top 4 spots will go to Koreans -- and there were only 4 koreans in the tournament. Nothing compares to their training regimes.

That said. IDRA FIGHTING! GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOG IDRA!
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

oGsMC gets kicked in the ass left and right???? He´s the ONLY P player left in the tourny dude. Beating Naniwa clearly shows how is remains on the top!!

and now we get the most awaited game.......a second time, namely Ida vs oGsMC. Im rooting for both :P cant they both win?

this MLG is providing countless hours of class A entertainment. When can we get some N3O representation at on of these? We clearly have members with enough skill 2 make the initial rounds

and wth has no1 mentioned how much they´d luv 2 be Dr Pepper and be poured down Fergie´s throat???????????? I know I would.

out
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Post by Comadevil »

Well it is an extended series (Best of 7) with Idra 2-0 in front. SO there is a chance idra will beat MC
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

i personally think the matches are fixed :P
idra gg'ing out and naniwa leaving were not necessary, just so that idra meets mc again, i doubt it^^

for quite some time i am pretty sure the sc2 players are told to act a certain way. going from interviews to certain behaviour during games
heck they even admitted that in certain tournies  they made it so that boxer only has Terran palyers to face cause his TvZ matchup is horrible or certain players always playing on huge maps etc.
LaZy wrote:
u might not like oGsMC but ur statement about him is totally unfounded. He continues 2 play a phenomenal P game regardless of opponent or civ.

out

why are you so sure that i don't like mc?
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Comadevil »

Aaryn_GenD wrote:

for quite some time i am pretty sure the sc2 players are told to act a certain way. going from interviews to certain behaviour during games
I don't think so. There is too much money on the line and if something like this would get public it will crush MLG

Well i can imagine that Boxer gets a seeding so that he doesn't play vs. Zerg but it is a total other matter to fix matches
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

maybe i expressed myself wrong - with fixing matches i mean people losing on purpose to have an easier time - like dira, he is defautled 2-0 over mc in this bo7, having an easier time, cause if losira kicks out mma, he has to play the losira in zvz.

i don't mean fixing matches as in everything is planned beforehand.

and lo lat mc, winning two times ina row it's 2-2 now (from the previous first game in the pool)
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Aaryn_GenD wrote: i personally think the matches are fixed :P
idra gg'ing out and naniwa leaving were not necessary, just so that idra meets mc again, i doubt it^^

heck they even admitted that in certain tournies  they made it so that boxer only has Terran palyers to face cause his TvZ matchup is horrible or certain players always playing on huge maps etc.
LaZy wrote:

out

why are you so sure that i don't like mc?
by saying "i'm liking how MC gets kicked in the ass left and right,..." should this mean u do like him? Common mortals like myself would think u dont like him. duh

out
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

oGsMC.....i luv this dude. He plays consistently like the pro he is. He´s almost Neglecterino worthy.

btw is July out?

Drew brought out a huge line of thought! R we gonnna have a Korean final here in Columbus OH?

out
Last edited by LaZy on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andre_1993
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Andre_1993 »

Just watched MC vs Idra some seconds ago...

IdrA so **** awesome when he quit games so fast against protoss. Lovely.. <3
oGsMc plays very good, but i personally dont like him as a person, dunno why xD
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Comadevil »

LaZy wrote:
btw is July out?

July lost vs. Moon