lame game

Strategy and Replay Discussion, please state the matchup in the thread title

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

lame game

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

i was quite proud of my macro in this game. can anyone watch and tell me what they think ?
he does the lamest openings and i repel and outmacro. o_o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Andre_1993
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: lame game

Post by Andre_1993 »

Macro was quite okay i think, just watched on fast speed..

but...

after the canonrush failed u were quite ahead in tech and in workercount.. also you must feel more comfortable than your opponent in this situation.. he got no units, so he builded two cannons at his choke to defend against any sort of counter attack because u have your warpgates earlier..

You decided to go for robo and expansion after that, which i liked.. dont know why he did some damage, should build observer first (maybe he was on the way to enemy´s base didnt saw)...

In my opinion the game was over after his dt failed, after his cannonrush which did not as many damage as it should...
He spent so much gas in his tech and went for collosi after dt tech... in this time, he builded no more workers, but builds up an expansion.. it was just that his cannonrush + dt failed and he had no transition out of it..

but nevermind, you did well..  ;)
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: lame game

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

i wasn't so sure after his cheese. i didn't want him to have a sentry and cut my army in half. that's why i went the passive route
i'm glad that you can confirm the state of my eco in this game  :D